How to buy an insurance policy?
- You can make on-line order for policy
- Get the policy (free delivery of a policy)
Office of Insurance company:
- Come to one of the offices of Insurance company
- Have documents necessary for policy completion
- Pay the amount of coverage
- Take the policy
- Call the number (2) 58 70 90 or 7090 Call is free of charge from any mobile operator
- Give copies of documents and the cost of policy to express messenger.
- Get policy (free delivery of a policy)
- Buy the insurance policy on-line in 3 clicks and get it by free delivery to your home or office!
How to apply for a mortgage?
- Apply for mortgage loans in several banks at the same time.
- The primary contribution will amount to at least 10% from total cost.
- The employment history on your last working place shall be at least 6 months.
- When choosing a real estate consider the amount you can pay at the moment
- Carefully review the penalties, fines and terms of early repayment
- Decide with the scheme of payment: Payment in in equal installments (annuity) or differential payment
- Independently select the insurance company with beneficial rates for insurance of mortgaging real estate
- Please remember, real estate, purchased in the mortgage is pledged to the bank
- Considering the duration of mortgage loans, take care of your loved once and and insure yourself against accidents for the period of mortgage loans
How to prepare an apartment before leaving for a vacation?
- Clean your home;
- Turn off and disconnect all the appliances from power line;
- Aerate your apartment;
- Cut off gas and water in your apartment;
- Close balconies and doors;
- Close the windows tightly;
- Give the keys from your home to your relatives or friends for care after indoor plants and pets.
- Give the keys from your apartment to your relatives or friends for care after indoor plants and pets.
- Apply and register the insurance policy (of house, of apartment) and enjoy your holiday!
What to do in case of a traffic accident?
- Stop your car and turn on emergency brake alert;
- Install the breakdown triangle;
- Take measures in order to provide incidental medical service for victims of road traffic accident;
- Call the emergency ambulance - 103;
- Call the road traffic police - 102;
- Do not move your car until the inspector arrival;
- Call average commissioner;
- Record contact details of witnesses of road traffic accident
Advice for tourists
- Before leaving abroad learn traditions, laws, religion and culture of the country;
- If necessary apply and get visa to enter a country;
- * Get to know about the injections necessary to visit the country;
- * Buy fractional currency for initial period of time;
- * Learn about the climate and hour zone of the country in Internet;
- * Make the list of places to visit;
- * Download the maps in your mobile or graphic tablet;
- * Translate the most common words on the language of the country of residence;
- Apply and get medical insurance for tourists, leaving abroad
How to arrange the moving?
- Complete the plane for move in another apartment or house as well as the list of items;
- Provide yourself with packaging materials for your property: Boxes, bags, air bubble film, aerated plastic, compressed bag, packing tape
- Do not make boxes too heavy for easy carrying;
- Mark the boxes with information related to their content in order to unpack them more easy;
- Always mark boxes with fragile items;
- Do not take extra load, with no regret trow out unnecessaries or give them to people in need.
- Determine the mean of cargo transportation: By your own means or by using the services of a transportation company;
- When transporting furniture or large-format items it is better to hire loaders;
- When selecting a transportation company pay attention to its reputation and Internet notices;
- Insure your property for the period of move in order to preservate them.
How to bag tourist’s suitcase?
- Make a list of items;
- Lay out and assess the volume;
- When you go abroad do not take things just “for security”;;
- Pack your clothes in compact manner “in rolls”;
- Put delicate things inside of outer clothing;
- Pack your things in packs in order to protect them from moisture and dust;
- It is better to take one large suitcase than several small ones;
- The weight of tourist’s baggage shall not exceed 20 kg;
- Take money, credit cards, documents and gadgets in carry-on baggage.
- Buy policy of insurance for tourists.